Sunday, April 17, 2011

To Define MUTE



                   Words that needs to be spoken but can not be uttered are words that are so hard to carry which became a burden to once life. These are words that are so hard to release, words that crumples the heart so badly it hurts, that whatever you do, they just can’t get out from once mouth. Only the mind is yelling, shouting, crying. The heart wants to burst, wants to breath freely, yet these unspoken words are limiting its freedom to be at peace. The Brain and the heart are arguing, the heart says lets speak out, and the brain says no. The heart is saying its hurting, the brain says we can still hold on. The heart says its time, the brain says, no, not yet. Heart wants to lose; brain is just so strong that no matter how the heart begs, the brain is acting still. 


                 So to define mute is saying words nobody can hear, just like a television turn to mute mode, you can see whats going on yet you can not understand what really is going on because there are no words to justify your conclusion. Action speaks louder than words, yes its true, but one should also understand that words are important because there are actions that need words to be understood. 

Heart says:

God knows how I really feel; I want to shout it loud, telling the world the truth. That I am giving up, that I cannot help from falling any longer, my eyes are crying every time I try to say it and I just can’t because I have to obey you, because I have to be still. What is wrong with all these? Why can’t I just free my self from all these fears? Fears that stop you from going somewhere you know you could be happy? Something you know worth dying for?


Brain responded:

I am superior, you do not have a choice but to follow my command, I control you, without me, you’re dead. So obey me, I am your master. I am tough; I have to be tough because if I won’t, you’ll get hurt. Pain is extreme; you know that, it’s a burning fire that wants to see you scream to death. You have to get ready first before you face a battle, screaming out your words aren’t helpful when it’s not time yet. You have to wait for the right time, right chances. You still have to be settled, that you can say you are ready to fight again, you are ready for trials, to cover your self from pointed swords and speedy bullets, that you are ready to show who you really are, how you fight, what you can do, how you move.

Saying your love is like going into a battle, you need to sharpen your swords and fill your riffles before going there. Loving is a death march, you need to march and hope it’ll lead you to a place where you have the chance to rest. Keep your words yourself first, and wait for the right time for it to be spoken. Any single mistake you will make is accompanied with a punishment, there’s no room for mistakes anymore, you’ve done a lot of it already, and the same things happen, screaming your self out, like in hell, it kills you without even dying. Kills you over and over, so much it hurts, yet you just can't die.

You will be happy, in time you will be, I assure you, so you just have to wait. God place you here for you to learn the value of patience. Let’s ready your self first, and if you’re ready, all will turn out fine, and when you’re already in a battle, you will not be fighting to win but fighting to keep a wonderful life with your love.

I am superior, and I can understand. This I want you to know, I’ll always be here for you, if I won’t, you’ll die, and if you die, A part of me will be lost, “You” my heart.

                                                                                                                                  -Bite
______________________________________________________________
More from Bite
He's Got Love
Man In My Mirror
A Letter to April Breyne
To Define MUTE



No comments:

Post a Comment