Sunday, January 23, 2011

Red Dress in Heaven



When I was 17 I met this girl
With big brown eyes and a blond wavy hair
On that very moment she said to me hello
And my heart rejoiced my life starts to glow

When I’m with her I feel so different
So I told my self that she is the one
Many years came by with her I’m never apart
But now she has to go home leaving me her memories
And her last words that goes like this…

Ref…
Please say you won’t hate him when I go home
Coz any minute now you’ll be on your own
Someday somehow we will be together again
I’ll wear a red dress for you to find me easily
When we sea each other again in heaven

Oh God, this is the moment I am afraid of
I know this is goodbye but I must be tough
In this very moment she will rest in peace
Remembering her last words that goes like this…
(ref)

Yes I remember her beautiful red dress
That she wore on her 18th birthday, she looks like a princess
Now she has to go and I must kiss her lips
With my last words that goes like this…

Ref 2
I promise I won’t hate him when you go home
Coz any minute now I’ll be on my own
Someday somehow we will be together again
You’ll wear a red dress for me to find you easily
When we see each other again in heaven.

Yes I’ll find you easily with your beautiful red dress in heaven..

                                                                             -Marikit

No comments:

Post a Comment