Monday, April 11, 2011

A Letter to April Breyne


          When people are in trouble, they really need someone to be there for them to give wisdom and advices so that they will have some ideas on how to go on with their day to day living in spite of different troubles and preoccupations in their minds and lots of things to think about and so many kinds of worries they carry in the world. These people need others to give them some soul that would enable them to see reality and sometimes be at a point where they have to give in, move on or even let go.

             And when the enemy is the self itself, that's the hardest problem one should face. If it's the self that you cannot control, or even hold, you really need to look deep inside and know what you really need and wanted so much in order for that self to be living in a most comfortable way. One should listen deep inside and understand what is going on.

Here is a letter one should read. 

Dear April, 

How are you today? I hope that you are still fine as what I can always see you. I am writing this letter for you to know that I really care about you, I really do care and wanted to see you alright everyday. You know that I really do love you and I cannot live without you, so please take good care of your self, because if you don't, I would die. 

I truly understand that you are in deep trouble, I know that you are facing a challenge that has been there for a long time. Please don't forget that whatever problems you have right now, I'm with you, I'll stand by you and we will be together whatever happens. Do not forget that if you are hurt, my pain is twice as much as you are feeling. I cannot stand seeing you hurt, because it feels like I'm about to burst and die.

I know that you've been doing everything to make both of us be alright and I really do appreciate your effort. I know you wanted to fix a lot of things that has been broken because we were never careful. We did a lot of mistakes before because we're so innocent. We trust people yet they broke us, they hurt us a lot and we let them win. So hurtfully we cried that I cannot breath anymore and you cannot think of beautiful things. We were both disappointed, we both fell down.

Those people broke us, but it doesn't mean the world stops there, and it doesn't mean you should stop trusting people. I know you're tired, I am too. I'm tired of holding on, so tired of hearing promises they cannot keep, tired of gripping into something we know we should let go, tired of seeing untrue faces, unreal voices, deceiving words. And you know what? Despite all these pains we are in, I still wanted to try all over again. We want us to try trusting people again, we have to try, we need to, because not all people we meet are the same. I believe real people still exist. 

I know it's so hard for you, I definitely understand, but you know exactly I'm weak and I can't stand watching both of us not agreeing with each other. We need to start all over again, and see things differently that we haven't  saw before. You need to understand and believe that colors never fade, that even though you throw colors away, it wouldn't stop them from putting colors everywhere. I know you're hurt before, I was too, and I did almost lost the hope of understanding what life really brings us, but then I realize that life brought us here to learn, to forgive, to love. 

There are so a lot of worries that you set in your mind, and believe me when I say, not all worries will come into reality, you are just making both of us see life as a big ball of fire where all we can see are fears. I know you're afraid, I am too, but I want to face those fears. Life is so short, we need to live it as it is, and life is like this, where we are is what life is all about. Please be with me, face them with me, I need you to be strong so that I could be stronger. I want to love again, I want to try it all over again, I need you to be with me. I want to beat again, and love just like the first time. Lets do it together. You and me together. And if we fall again, we'll do the same things over and over again until there's nobody left for us to trust, and there's nothing left for us to give. 

Let me beat again, just like the first time. That's all I know I could do, and I need you there to support my beating, We have to love again.

With Love,
Krisbert Hart
                                                                                                                            -Bite
_______________________________________________________________
More from Bite


No comments:

Post a Comment