Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Man In My Mirror


Overwhelmed, the right term to define my feelings. I’m overwhelmed with happiness because someone is in my mirror watching my smiles, appreciates my being, accepting my possessions, happy with my presence, touching my soul. I can see him in my mirror.

He’s someone in my mirror. He’s someone I can see almost everyday. Is he someone special? I really cannot tell. But this I can assure,
“He made me overwhelmed with happiness.”
He confessed, he made himself known. He is grateful, he is strong, vital, God-fearing.  Yes, he confessed.

He’s someone in my mirror. He’s someone who made me laugh everyday. Is he someone special? I really cannot tell. But this I can assure,
“He conquered my mind”
He shines in my mirror. He blinds me. He made me look at him and only him, He lingers in my thoughts. He’s just there, staring at me. And in my mirror, it’s him I can only see, nobody else but this man in my mirror.

He’s someone in my mirror. He’s someone who makes me smile everyday. Is he someone special? I really cannot tell. But this I can assure,
“He made me miss him”
He understands, he listens, he sings and he’s different, much different. I wondered how he did it, how he made me see him, feel him, almost reach him. He made me weak, so weak, He’s just so different. He’s just in my mirror, the mirror glass separates us, it has been the thickest wall between us, its thickness is a thousand miles, yet he did something I didn’t expect a man could do, he breaks its thickness, and he binds us with it. Yes, now the mirror binds us.

He’s someone in my mirror. He’s someone who shows me God everyday. Is he someone special? I really cannot tell. But this I can assure,
“He made me learn”
He made me be thankful, he made me strong myself, he made me see miracles, he made me believe. He taught me to live my life, to love others life, cherish, and care. God and him are friends, they both see me. They both care for me, keeping me safe, and they love me.

He cried in my mirror, his tears were real. His eyes were weak. Behind his tears were tender compassion he wants to show. He cried so much, that he cannot stand it, and despite his vitality and strength and persuasive individuality, his Achilles' heel he still can reveal.

He cried in my mirror, he cried a lot, and when he cried, I was stunned, cannot even move, blank headed, my heartbeat stops, feeling like I’m dead, and when I’m back, I didn’t notice, my eyes has its mists. Strongly I held them, tiny drops of mists, can’t show them to him, can’t show him I’m as well weak, that I was dying when he cried, that my heartbeat skipped a beat, that my soul wants to travel and find him somewhere beyond my mirror, and wipe his tears. And when I turned my back, there I’m relaxed, I let my tears fall down, and weep, it made my self fall, and no matter how strong my stubborn mind can be, it didn’t stop me from dying.

He cried in my mirror, for a couple of times now, and every time he did, the same feelings were felt. Still I cannot show him that I’m weaker than I thought, still cannot tell him I’m dying when I talk. And every time I thought of saying, I’m completely out of words. And maybe I was just too afraid that I might lose my pride, or made a mistake, or be disappointed in time. Out of words, just so out of words to say.

He confessed his love, he cried in my mirror, he can’t hold back, his weakness revealed, his vitality were overpowered and I was overjoyed.

He’s just in my mirror, but he did this to me. He’s someone in my mirror, he’s someone who did all these for me. Is he someone special? I really cannot tell. But this I can assure. “He’s my man in my mirror”

                                                                                                                                -Bite
___________________________________________________________


1 comment: