Monday, February 28, 2011

Holding on with the promise long been foretold

Holding on with a promise from God gives us strength and courage to believe that everything is in Gods control. Just like this story, believing that God is in their side throughout their days. A true story of faith, patience, believing, honor and Love. Sent by an anonymous reader, sharing her story of how great God has   controlled, guide her life and wrote a wonderful story that will make every woman cherished, respect, and hold on with their dignity and honor.
               "I think I am so blessed that God has bestowed graces and gifts upon me. I am very much thankful to him because he always protects me and I can really feel that he loves me so much. The moment I accepted Him into my life He told me that I am His Princess and no man will ever claim me unless he ask Him for my hands, and I believed Him saying that. Now I am so happy that He preserved me, He made me pure, clean and he Love me. I am so much happier now that He has also fulfilled His promise to me. A promise long been foretold.
          
         Years ago He promised me that a man will come who will love me and respect me. Of course He did not literally say those things, He used text, people around me,and in my dreams, and some other means which I believe He who is telling me. Then I promised Him one thing, I promised Him that I will never surrender my purity unless that man will come to me and ask Him for my hand. Time came that I was so impatient and was very much wanted to have a boyfriend because of emptiness that i felt with those years. I dated few guys and started to get to know them, but then God wants to stick with His plans for me. I never felt that I was being loved and respected with the guys I  dated. I felt the pain and ask God why can't I found that man He had promised. He told me to be patient. Every day I consult my heart where I believe God lives for me to know what God wants me to do and everyday he keep on telling me to be patient. Then I got my patience back. yet still, I tried to find that man myself, and I was never happy with the guys I am dating with. One of those guys became my boyfriend .I thought I had already found that promise long been foretold, but I was wrong. He never showed me love and respect, he keeps on asking for my honor, he said he love me and having sex is the only way he knows to keep a strong relationship. I was alarmed with what he said and remembered my promise to the Lord. And God never left me, He gave me the gift of knowing whats right and whats wrong,and in exchange with that, the guy left me. I was so hurt because I also do love him but i also did understand that its time to let go and its worth it. After those times, I still dated few guys trying to search for another man who will complete the promise. My search was a failure and almost got tired. Two years after, I dreamed of a man who is very very tired looking for me. When I woke up, God told me that His promise is already near. Then happiness I felt. Then, I met this guy and he became a very good friend. He's from another town which is far from ours. We became good friends. The time I felt that he is into me, I tried to refuse for a reason that I wouldn't want to fall for him because he's from another town and sooner or later he will be going back there. But he is so eager with what he wants to do, he took me to dinner almost every day, he accompanies me with whatever i have to do, he picks me up from home to school, he showed me care. With that little moments and much effort he showed me,I felt like I'm starting to like him. I prayed and prayed and ask God what he wants me to do. I asked him to tell me who this man is and let me know if this is the man he promised me to have. Days after, God introduced this man to me. God reminded me of the things I have been asking Him a long long time ago. Then I remembered that I did asked Him to give me a man who has His heart,a man who loves Him more than he will do for me, a man whom I can be proud of and who can be proud of me. Then I realized that this is the man I've been waiting for a long long time, a promise long been foretold. God, I was so happy. Then I felt His presence that very day. Then I made risky decision in my life. I said even though sooner or later this man will go back to his town, I will be willing to wait for him until the day that we will be together again. I will love him as what God commanded me to do and will hold onto him whatever it takes.

             We became partners, I gave him all my love and care and hugged him so tight just to show him that I will never ever regret my decision of accepting him in my life. I felt his love that I've been wanting so long ago. I cried and thank God that He came that very day for us and was in between us. I felt like God is very happy for us. I asked Him to help us keep this love inside our hearts where He dwells and holds us.Every time we had our conversation with my boyfriend, It's just so amazing that we never forget to mention God, I told my love that everyday I thank God for this happiness and told him that he is a gift from above. I felt love again, and every single day I feel love and happiness. He respects me, he said he can't take away my honor from me because he loves me so much.Then I felt love again.
               
            The day came where he must leave. He went back to his town because there's no job for him here in our place. It was so sad But i accepted it. I was never afraid that he will leave because I trusted God so much. I know that He will keep our hearts together no matter how far we are. now that he is so far away and we don't have any idea when we will be together again, God I prayed that he will always love me near or far, although we sometimes have this misunderstandings, Lord I pray that You will keep on holding us together. It is so hard to have this situation but Lord I know You will always be here for both of us. that love will always dwell in us near or far. And this love will always remind me to HOLD ON WITH THE PROMISE LONG BEEN FORETOLD."

                                                                                                                                       Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment