Thursday, February 10, 2011

Class Prophesy

IV- Our Lady Of Guadalupe

Class Prophesy
S.Y 2002-2003

JS Prom Feb. 14, 2003


When I woke up, at the very corner wall of my room, a clock read 8:00 sharp. So, I jumped out of my bed and as I went to take a bath I glimpsed into the calendar and was surprised to see it was already Dec. 6, 2013, and it seems to be that time was very fast. So I dressed up very quickly and tried to fix myself, then grabbed the key at my closet and drove my luxurious Honda Civic car. I called my house guard ang ordered him to open the gate, as I was about to go, a Honda Coupe racing car was running very swiftly and was about to hit my bumper. So I went out madly and tried to see who the driver was, then a good looking punk man went out from his racing car. I looked at him very closely and shockingly said “ Oh my God, what a co-incidence, Rogelio is that you?” “Vanessa?”He asked, and then I answered “ yes!” We just talked for a couple of minutes, and I then found out that Rogelio Lamoste is the most popular drag racer in the whole world, then I asked to go and say bye-bye to him after our short talk.
 I entered to my car and as I was on the highway, I saw a new billboard posted, it was written there that three great Doctors discovered a new herbal medicine for all illnesses and diseases including IADS. These Doctors are Dr. Emanuel Sarong MD, Dr. Michael Berenguela MD, and Dr. Paul Samson MD. Imagine, just for only one tablet and you will be cured, and it will only be bought in Olyn’s Pharmacy which is actually owned by Roselyn Dotollo. I was very surprised to know that those doctors and pharmacist are my Classmates during my high school years. So, I continued driving with a smile on my face.
I arrived at exactly 9:00 in the studio namely GBC which stands for Gonzaga Broadcasting Company a well-known broadcasting network. When I was on my way to the studio proper, the way was blocked, and I can’t hardly passed by and that’s because of Crisy’s Funs club, by the way, Crisy is just her screen name, and guess who? Well, when we were still in forth year high school, she is our assistant secretary and entitled as the replacement of Mandy Moore, she is Maria Kristina Ledesma. She is a well-known pop singer and she was promoting her latest album entitled ‘ Crisy on Air” with a special participation of the award winning actor Ronnel Senining.
The way was now already clear, and thank God, I can now proceed to the studio proper. As I entered the studio, I saw my co-workers busy watching the boobtube, then I joined them and I was astonished of the bizarre outfit of the lady who won the best outfit in Miss Earth beauty pageant. And the surprising part was when I recognized that the lady comes from my homeland Philippines,
and I haven’t stopped yet, she was our class beadle during our senior High, and she is Jenelyn Casilac and soon to be Mrs. Jenelyn Branzuela. When the pageant ends,
direct Beboy Usares whose real name is Keith Van Usares who also directed a movie entitled Pustiso ni Lolo and it was featured by Ronnel Senining called me up and give my report script to have my final rehearsal for the evening broadcast.
The rehearsal was finished at exactly 12:00 in the afternoon, I was so tired and hungry, So, I went to the studio canteen and took my lunch and rest for a while. In the corner wall of the canteen there is a boobtube and there was Joed Vanessa Regodon who is a commercial model, she endorses a facial cleanser introduced by Gladee Irish Agot and Katherine Yu, a well known dermatologist of all times.
It is already 1:00 in the afternoon when one of my house helper phoned and told me that my pet dog Lucy a chiwawa breed was very weak, I went home that very hour to fetch my dog and brought her to the nearest veterinary clinic. As my pet and I arrived at the veterinary clinic, I opened the sliding glass door and approach the lady who used to be my pet’s usual veterinarian, Rhodesa Napalit, who is also talking to another veterinarian from the other clinic, Anna Pearl Darling Yurag. I just left my pet Lucy to her to examine about what was happening to my pet. Then I said Bye-bye to both of them including my Lucy.
             I went back to the studio but I decided to take a little walk first at the mall because my said appointment was about to start at 7:00 in the evening and it was still too early for me to go back. When I arrived at the newly opened mall namely Manrob Place, someone called my attention, then I saw Jenelyn Mabunga the first lady of the Philippines. I wonder why the ribbon was not yet cut even though everybody is ready. A familiar face of a man suddenly approached me and said "Aren't you Vanessa? Didn't you recognize me? I'm Gil Rabe and we need your help! Because one of our guest who is also going to cut the ribbon was not here yet!” "So, how can I help you? I replied, “could you please do the cutting of the ribbon with the first lady?" he ask, "oh, sure, but wait I'm a little bit confused, are you the owner of this mall? I ask, then he humbly whispered " well, yes, and my co-owner is Jenelyn Manliguez."
             After the cutting, we spent a little time talking, they told me about the news, Ligaya Cunado and Engineer Ervin Canones are getting married this coming Sunday Dec. 9, 2013, they told me that all our 4th year high school classmates are invited including our adviser Miss Edith Gonzaga, they also told me about the date and the venue of the wedding, and where will be the reception.
             It was 30 min. before seven and I have to go back to the studio for the live broadcasting. I say bye-bye to them and I hurriedly go. I arrived at the studio 5 minutes before seven. "4,3,2,1," Direct Beboy point his finger as a Q "Good Evening, this is GBC news live from GBC broadcasting network, Today's Headline" I said, before I ended all news, I made an announcement, "attention to all 4th year high school batch 2002-2003 section OLG of Saint Peter's University of Davao,
you are all invited in wedding of our dear classmates, Ligaya Cunado and Engineer Ervin Canones, it will be held on Dec. 9,2013 at Planet Fratino' by the way,Planet Fratino was discovered by three great astronauts namely Frank Ian Sanchez, Time Carcedo and Noel Agnes. In fact, the name Fratino was named after them, Fra for Frank, Ti for Time and No for Noel. And I added " Everybody must be on Saint Peter's University of Davao at exactly 7:00 in the morning on Dec. 8, 2013." Direct Beboy was smiling and I can see the excitement found in his face because at last he will be riding the space shuttle which was invented by three scientists three years ago, and it will only  travel 24 hours to arrived to the said planet, these three scientists were Christopher Mangahas, Fidel Demafeliz and Erick John Veloso. After my announcement I then said goodnight to finish my telecast.
            It was Saturday morning Dec. 8, 2013 5:30 a.m. when I woke up. I was taking my shower and after that I dressed myself and prepare for my trip to the other planet.
             It was exactly 6:30 a.m. when I arrived at Saint Peter's University. The school was amazingly improved, there were building with ten stories and a very big field. The school was designed by Engineer Ervin Canones and guess who the director is? It's Sister Charmain Anne Miranda. What a dream come true for her! Since we were in high school, she really dreamed to become a nun, and there she is. All my 4th year high school classmates together with their own families were there and smiling and laughing because all of us saw each other again.
            At exactly 7:00 our beloved adviser Ms. Edith Gonzaga together with her 3 children and her husband arrived. We welcome them with gladness, and after 3 mins a bus arrived and we all entered inside the bus to proceed to the space center.
            We arrived at exactly 7:30 at the space center, which the space shuttle was located; we all entered inside of it and took a sit for 24 hours of traveling. At 8:00 the ship starts it's engine and by that time we were all nervous because it was the first time for all of us to ride a space shuttle, inside the shuttle we all talked with each other and we were very happy because each one of us are already professionals. There I found out that Maria Theresa Batobalonos was already a teacher in Harvard University, Justine Morano and Heddo Lindo Sanchez had their band in New York produced by Ace Branzuela and at the same time a vocalist. Niza Fennel Villarba is a nurse in New York Hospital, Maria Riza Tachikawa is already a teacher in Japan together with Mae Anne Miolata, Jenalyn Sordilla and Merlita Verano were business partners and they both owned a 50 stories hotel, in New Zealand. I also found out that Gil Mark Torregosa is already a seaman and already reached all countries in the whole world. Leo Carlo Tabancora is already a physician and he was a Physics professor in Harvard University. Philip John Pelias is an Emergency Scout Executive and he holds all scouts in the Philippines. Maria Neriza Entera and Lovely Dawn De Leon are now a popular basketball players, their team just won the sea games basketball championship, and they brought a gold medal here in the Philippines. We all have a lot of talks and laughers inside a shuttle and we were very happy.
             We arrived at planet Fratino at exactly 8:00 at Dec.9, 2013,the wedding will start at 9:00 and we were all exited to see the bride and the groom.
             When we were outside the spaceship we were very amazed of what we saw, everything in the planet were all blue, stones are blue, soils are blue, mountains, trees and leaves are also blue. We saw many kinds of animals, which we never saw before and we were very astonished.
             It was 9:00 and we were all inside the huge dome with all smaller building inside including churches, hotels and shopping malls, which was designed by the groom himself Engineer Ervin John Canones. The ceremony has started and we saw the bride, Ligaya Cunado marching slowly through a red carpet with so many blue flowers which are all picked from the blue garden of the planet. The ceremony was celebrated by Father Keneth Balderas, best friend of Father George Campeon who also celebrated the ceremony of the wedding of the new king and Queen of London last November 18, 2012.
             When the ceremony was already finished we went to the reception hall and spend our time talking and eating. By that time, I wonder who the chef was, because the food tasted so delicious and I can’t help myself to stop eating because it was sumptuously prepared. So, I ask someone sitting beside me "who the cook or the chef was?" and Joed Vanessa Regodon answered "she's our Ate! Celexa Alcebar Tayag" and I was very glad to know that she was the cook and I just remember her pork Asado in our T.H.E. class when our T..H.E. teacher ordered us to cook something for our practicum.
             After the reception we all went to our own rooms in one of the hotels, and when I was sitting on my couch, I realized that I had a great time meting all my 4th year high school classmates and I am so very happy about the fact that we all met each other again after a long time, then I laid on my bed and smiled a little and have my good night sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment