Thursday, February 10, 2011


Few years ago, This Lady celebrated her 18th birthday. Wonderful words of love she wrote during the celebration and was spoken while she was walking forward with her long elegant turquoise gown facing the people she love most. Heart’s beating fast, knees trembling, she smiles and shows the world the lady in her.


I
t was past 17 years, when I was born and 17 years when I walked this earth. Within these years, I learned so many things like Family, Love, Friendship, Hardships, Challenges, Happiness, Sadness, ABC’s and numbers too. Within 17 years there are people who helped and taught me with so many things. Without them I wouldn’t survive my 17 years of existence.

First, to my Papa, for being a good father and a good provider. You make me smile ang laugh, you taught me all the important stuff about our world and my place in it. Thank you for being my full-time, on-call, personal bodyguard from day one. Thank you for your strong gentle hands, and calm wise words, plus lots of warm and loving hugs. You gave me enough self-confidence to face all challenges of this world with a smile. Thank you so much, I Love You.

To my Mama, for carrying me in her womb for 9 months. You shared with me all the values that makes me feel so special, these are kindness, forgiveness, honesty, persistence, thoughtfulness, and specially patience. Thank you for always making me feel so warm, safe and loved. Whenever I got into a bind, you were always there for me. You mended broken toys and broken hearts time and time again. Thank you for encouraging me to recognize the real beauty inside me and to stand tall. Thank you Mama, I love you.

To my ate, Thank you for being there when I had problems and sorry when I am bossy sometimes. You’ll always be my greatest sister. I love you.

To my younger brother, thank you for being a good and naughty brother and thank you for the laughs and quarrels. No matter what you do in life, I’ll always support you. Thank you and I love you.

To my older brother, I know you’re always there watching over me and guiding me. Thank you for the happy moments that we shared in a short period of time. Wherever you are right now, I know you are listening. Thank you for being my star with unfading brightness and for being my guardian angel with everlasting care. I love you so much.

 To my friends most especially my barkadas for being there through thick and thin, and for always being with me during good times and bad. Thank you for the advises and everything. I love you guys.

I am now ready to face my new life, new challenges and new journey. I am now a full-grown woman, with chin up high and proud to say I’m now turning 18.

So, here I am, the former mistress Vanessa Mae is now officially called Ms. Vanessa Mae T. Pasco.




No comments:

Post a Comment