Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Love


Mommy, mom, mama, nanay, inay, ina. A woman who conceive or has given birth to a child, we call them our mother.

Take time reading these prayers that mothers usually pray for her child and learn how precious you are to her. While reading the whole article, You can play the video with the music entitled Mama by IL Divo. Enjoy!! and Happy Mother's Day




When she first knew you’re living inside:

 “God, I’m pregnant. I thank you for this gift because not all women in the world have the chance to receive and conceive such a miracle from you. Dwell inside me Lord and so my child who’s starting to grow in your glory will have a perfect development just like how perfect you were when Mother Mary gave birth to you. Keep me and my child from any harm just like how Joseph took good care of Mother Mary and You inside her womb. This I ask in your Mighty name Jesus. Amen”

During your first kick:

“Lord God, I can now feel my child moving inside me. I cannot explain how I feel right now. I am so happy that I can already feel the kick and God I’m a little bit scared because I am now so certain that there is life inside me. I must be very careful carrying this fragile being inside my womb and that made me scared for I do not know how. Just be with me Lord and hold me all the time for I know my child will be safe with you. Amen”

During her labor:

“God, my hips are aching, it’s starting to radiate to my buttocks and thighs. My knees are trembling and the contractions are fast already, my water bag has burst and it hurts a lot. Lord I can take all this pain for hours, so just keep an eye on my child. My little one is struggling inside longing to go out and see your wonderful world. Help my child move in normal rotation while I’m on labor so that my giving birth will turn out fine. Please help the hands who will catch my baby while I push and when my baby is out, please look after my angel while I take a minute of rest in the delivery table. Amen”

During the first minute of seeing you inside the delivery room:

“My God, my baby is so beautiful. I don’t know what to say but I thank you for this miracle. Thank you for making the delivery fine and thank you for my child’s safety. Lord I still cannot move that much, give me back my strength so I can carry my child already and give his first milk. Amen”

During her first hours of seeing you:

“God, my baby is so beautiful, he is an angel, with your image and likeness, and he is just so perfect. He has my eyes and my nose, and he’s got his cheeks from his father, he looks like his father a lot, Oh God I love them so much. I have a family now that I have this angel. Thank you very much Lord. Amen”

When you first say mama:

“God I heard him call me mama, what a wonderful melody it was in my ear. Lord make her speak only your words and give her guidance to speak only what is rightful according to heaven’s law. Make him learn to say words that would give value to people and not to make harm. Make her be gentle with her words so people would love her and respect her for her honor. Amen”

When you first walk:

“My Lord, my child is already learning her first walk. Please guide her in every steps of her way and make her stand every time she falls. Make him brave in every step he make and continue going despite trials and hardships. Amen”

During your first Birthday:

“God my child has reached his first year as human. Keep him from any harm in facing days to come and give me gentle hands to take good care of him even more and give him the best love a mother can give. Give my family all the blessings so I can use them to make my family be satisfied with the love I can give according to the Love you Lord has given. Thank you Dear God. Amen”

On your first day of school:

“Dear God, this is my baby’s first school day. Please keep him from any harm and that he maybe able to learn different things in life. Make her be gentle with her friends so they maybe gentle to her as well. Make her play and learn at the same time with virtues you want her to acquire so she may become a good dweller of your love. Amen”

During your teenage years”

“Lord, my baby is now a teen. Please help him with all his worries in school and please remind him that I will always be here ready to listen and help him in any way I can. Please be with her every time she feels like being betrayed with her friends and please remind her that I will always be the best friend she will ever have in her entire life. Please let her know that when she feels like crying, I am always ready to listen and cry with her. Let him realize that whatever happens and whatever mistakes he may commit, my heart will always be ready to understand and accept him for he is my child, and his existence everyday will remain to be my everyday miracle. Amen”

Your adulthood years:

“My God, my child is now a grown up. Please make him be the man you want him to be. Make him be the person people will follow for you have given him the gift of wisdom. Please give her all the graces she needs so that she will be a blessing to others. Make her be a person people will respect and is worthy enough of trust. Guide him in every way he will take making himself independent and confident. Let her sing her songs making herself happy with the path she chooses to take. Remind him Lord that I will always be supporting everything that will make him happy and proud to himself. Let her be reminded that I will always be her mother who is ready to cheer her up to her success. Thank you Lord. Amen”

On your wedding day:

“Lord, I pray you’ll be her eyes, and watch her where she’ll go, and help her to be wise and help me let her go. Let this be my prayer as she goes her way. Lead her to a place; guide her with your grace, to a place where she’ll be safe. Lord, let her love her family the same way I love them. Make him be a rightful husband to his wife and a wonderful father to his children. May all my teachings and guidance be a big help as he starts his journey being the man of the house. May all the love I have given be her guide to be a better half to her husband and a blissful mother to her children. May she have a wonderful life with her family and still grow to be a better person as she aged. May he be a godly man to his family so he may share the love he has received from me and you. Always be with her Lord. Amen”

At her 80’s:

“Dear God, I know my time living in this wonderful world you have in anytime will come to end. I still have my child who’s still have more years living with your wonderful creations. Make him accept that life must end and that he should let me go. Make her accept that life must continue in another world and I’ll be seeing her there in time. Thank you very much for the life you have given me. A life you made to share it with my miracles. Thank you for those miracles you’ve given, they all made me learn that life is wonderful and it’s worth living. Thank you for my children who were there to help me accept death and please help them continue growing and learning miracles. Always remind them Lord that since day one, the time I knew they’re growing in me, those were my miracles and their existence and love made my life a miracle to myself. Let them know that they as my miracle made a miracle to my existence. Always be with them Lord every seconds of their lives for I cannot do it anymore. As I will wait for my time to end, I will send them my prayers and love from birth until I close my eyes. Thank you Lord. Amen”



3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers in the world!!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's no other love like mother's..i loveyou mommy..

    ReplyDelete