Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To A Womans Heart


If you like me, send me flowers. For a woman like I am, flowers are the sweetest chocolates my heart can taste. You can send me roses, and I would love to have blue roses from you. White and red will do or any color or even any kind of flowers but I prefer blue roses. White rose means purity, red means love, and blue? Well, for me it’s the color of the sky. I would like you to give me the sky because sky means heaven where love is so true, so pure, unconditional, a love sweeter than it is ever be, a love you can give next to God. I would like to have a bunch of them. That way, you can please me and that gift from yours will be remembered over and over again. Things like these are always remembered because it always makes me happy and special. Memories of receiving flowers from you will make me believe that love exists. It will make me feel like I am the prettiest girl in the world.

            If you like me, you can give me chocolates. Any brand will do as long as it easily melts in my hands and in my mouth. Just like a child, I like eating melted chocolates that wraps my fingers. It reminds me of my childhood where my father used to give me whenever I’m upset and crying. I love it when it scatters in my fingers and at the side of my lips making me eat my lipstick as well. And when you saw my chocolates staining my lips, you can wipe it out. I would love you to do that.

            If you love me, hug me all the time. Hug me every time we meet, hug me when it’s time for you to go home or it’s time for me to go home. Hug me when I’m crying, feel like crying or about to cry, Hug me when we are sleeping, Hug me when we’re in a movie house or we’re in a couch watching our favorite movies or television shows and DVD’s. Hug me when it’s cold and hug me when we’re on the beach. Hug me when you say sorry and hug me when I forgive you. Hug me when I say sorry and hug me when you say it’s ok and I’m forgiven. And every time you say sweet words making me feel alright, hug me.


           If You love me, dance with me. Though I'm not good at dancing, and though you're not good either, still dance with me. Play a sweet music or just sing a song, then while doing that, dance me in your rhythms. The most wonderful thing for me for you to do... So if you love me, dance with me.

            If you love me, kiss me. Kiss me in the cheeks if you mean “hello, I’ll be back, see you later”, Kiss me in my nose if you mean “You’re the cutest, you’re my baby”, kiss me in my chin if you mean “You’re so funny”, kiss me in my head if you mean “I miss you so much”, kiss me in my forehead if you mean “I respect you”, and kiss me in the lips if you mean “You are mine, I love you”.


            If you love me, listen to me. Listen every time I talk, listen when I want to tell you stories, listen when I tell you about my day. Listen when I'm angry and want to tell you my anger, listen when I'm happy and want to tell you my happiness. I only want to be heard. I want you to be silent and just listen.  Don't talk about you if I'm talking about me. Let me finish first before you say something about your side. You can do it after I finish talking. Don't interrupt, don't disagree.Just listen.

            If you love me, pick me up from home to work and after work going back home. Check on me everyday, ask me about my day, ask me if I’m alright even if you know I’m fine. If I crack jokes which happens to be not entertaining and funny at all in front of our friends, laugh. Keep on saying things that pleases me. If I’m wrong, tell me I’m wrong but make me feel like I’m doing it right. If I burp, burp with me. If I fart, fart with me. If I insist to be right, say I’m right. And even if I’m wrong, always consider that I am always right.
        
            If you love me, you should accept me for me. If you want me so much, then you have to know the things that please me. I am not wishing for fairy tale and happily ever after, I just want my everyday with you a wonderful moment that would make me fall in love with you even more. You may say I’m demanding, yes it’s true. I truly am demanding because if I won’t demand, you will just take me for granted. You will just do nothing and expect me to understand and believe that you love me. I am not saying that you should treat me like a princess in a castle, I just want you to show me your affection, your care, and I want to feel that I am being accepted and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment